Wednesday 31 March 2021

I know a fraction of my maths.

I have been learning about fractions.  In fractions there is a top number and a bottom number.   The bottom number counts how many bits to choose from and the top number counts how many pieces are chosen.  For example in Number 1 below there are 6 pieces and 4 pieces are chosen so the fraction is             4/6    or   4 over 6.












I thought this maths work was easy.  I didn’t do all of the worksheet because I was a little bit tired.

Have you been doing fractions in your class?

#fractions  #Isaiah's Maths

1 comment:

  1. Wow Isaiah, I am very happy to read this. I am pleased you are learning about fractions and can show your understanding. This is awesome progress! Are you enjoying your maths with Mr A?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.