Thursday 5 August 2021

Olympic Tokyo 2020, but it's not 2020🏆🏆🏆

 



The 2020 Summer Olympics, officially the Games of the XXXII Olympiad and branded as Tokyo 2020, is an ongoing international multi-sport event being held from 23 July to 8 August 2021 in Tokyo, Japan, with some preliminary events that began on 21 July.  
i have been watching the OLYMPICS 
the sports are  Women"s rugby 7s and rowing,  golf,  and canoe sprints and shot-put. New Zealand are getting lots of gold, silver and bronze medals.  
 








2 comments:

  1. Hi Isaiah, I watched a lot of the sports as well. I loved the women's rugby 7's and Lisa Carrington rowing. I think they were my favourites. The para olympics are about to start and Holly Robinson from Hokitia is there. Are you going to watch any of them and maybe her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isaiah, the olympics were great to watch. Those athletes put in hours and hours of training to get where they are. I enjoyed the Women's 7's as well...I think that had to be one of my favourites. Did you have a favourite one you liked to watch?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.